We’re Looking For:

Active or Inactive, regardless of whether you currently practice or have malpractice insurance; please note that inactive and retired attorneys ARE ABLE TO PRACTICE LAW under our organization provided that you complete the necessary paperwork for submission to the ARDC.  Please click here to access the appropriate forms from the ARDC website.

We also have volunteer opportunities for non-attorneys who can translate or interpret. Certification is not required.

If you have other talents you would like to share, such as fundraising and communications, we need you too!

How do I join?

We will work with you to determine the best volunteer fit! Please download and fill out the Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet and send it back to us via email at info@hphlegalaid.org.

What should I expect?

Currently, we provide legal assistance for Housing, Domestic Violence and Immigration.  We expect to expand to other issues in the future as our organization and panel of volunteers grows. We want to ensure that a lead attorney is always available to answer questions and guide those who receive our services. Volunteer attorneys can choose long or short-term commitment cases. Malpractice insurance is provided!

Immigration Defense Fund

Help us fund a $40,000 Matching Challenge Grant to support our immigration practice!

69% funded

Like Us on Facebook